Rider Safety & Behavior Rules
Every Rider, Personal Care Attendant and Guest must follow these safety and behavior rules when riding any SmartLint Transit vehicle:
- Board and exit buses in a timely manner.
- Remain seated throughout the trip, keeping safety restraints/belts fastened until the vehicle stops at your destination.
- Refrain from intimidating or disruptive activities.
- Treat drivers, staff, passengers and guests with courtesy and respect.
- Control service and therapy animals throughtout the trip.
- Maintain appropriate personal hygiene.